Age: Infant, Toddler
Equipment: Reaction ball
Space requirements: Open space
- Bounce a reaction ball for your child to chase.
- Because a reaction ball has an uneven surface, you never know which direction the ball with bounce!
- Physical skills: eye-hand coordination; chasing an object; stopping an object
- Non-physical skills: self-discovery; predicting
Adjust the challenge:
- Use a regular ball that won’t be as unpredictable.
- Bounce the ball with more force so it travels a farther distance.
Have the child bounce the ball themselves.