Age: Infant, Toddler
Space requirements: On-the-spot
- Lie on the floor while your child crawls over you.
- Form a bridge using your hands and feet for your child to crawl under.
- Stand with your legs apart and ask your child to crawl through.
- Physical skills: crawling
- Non-physical skills: self-discovery, creative play
Adjust the challenge:
- Progress to a standing positon. If needed, help your child stand by holding under their armpits or holding their hands if they can bear their own weight.
Activity modified from: Best Start Have a Ball – Activity Cards