Age: Preschool, Kindergarten
Space requirements: Open space
- Children move around the activity area.
- Call out two body parts such as hand to foot, elbow to knee, hand to shoulder, knee to foot.
- Children join together those two body parts and freeze in that position.
- Physical skills: coordination; reaching; bending; balancing
- Non-physical skills: listening and following instructions; self-discovery
Adjust the challenge:
- Have the children hold the freeze for a longer period of time.
Activity modified from: Active for Life